This Website is offered and available to users who 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
The Citizen Mustard experience is intended for adults only. Due to the length of the event, the family style service, and out of respect for all of our guests, participants must be 21 years of age to participate. Additionally, participants may not bring animals of any sort to our Events.
By purchasing a ticket to a Citizen Mustard Event, you hereby understand and acknowledge that Citizen Mustard uses tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, soy, and other allergens. You also hereby understand and acknowledge that some dishes may include these items and that all dishes may be subject to cross-contamination. It is your sole responsibility to inform Citizen Mustard of any known allergies you may have and refrain from consuming or exposing yourself to any dishes that may contain any allergens.
Events proceed rain or shine. In the event of rain, Citizen Mustard will arrange for shelter for the tables. Participants will still take part in our Event services, and Citizen Mustard recommends keeping an eye on the weather and dressing appropriately. Absent evacuation type proceedings, under no circumstances will a Participant be entitled to a refund or additional financial accommodations due to poor weather conditions.
Refunds and Cancellation Due to Non-Attendance
Due to the nature of the Events, no refunds will be given for cancellations. However, if you cannot attend the dinner, you are welcome to transfer your tickets to someone else. Please contact us at email@example.com with the new guest’s information at least 24 hours prior to the Event or tell the guests using your reservation to give your name at arrival. Our Facebook page is a good place to post tickets if you cannot attend an Event; people may go there looking to buy or sell last minute tickets. Transfer of funds for your tickets is your sole responsibility.
No refunds or accommodations will be given as a result of improper attire worn by the Participant. Our dinners take place in intimate, classy settings. Please dress accordingly. It can get cold at night, even after a warm day, so please come prepared with a jacket. We reserve the right to refuse service and reject your ticket if you dress inappropriately.
Citizen Mustard reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly or who fails to comply with the terms and conditions herein.
By accepting these Terms and attending our Events, you hereby consent to Citizen Mustard’s commercial, journalistic, and internal use of any media image, audio, or visual taken by, on behalf of, or for the use of Citizen Mustard during your participation in the event.
The Company name, the term Citizen Mustard, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Release and Waiver
YOU ASSUME ALL RISK AND DANGER INCIDENTAL TO THE EVENT WHETHER OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING, OR AFTER SAID EVENT, INCLUDING ANY DANGERS ARISING FROM CONSUMING ALLERGENS. EACH PARTICIPANT KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND RELINQUISHES CITIZEN MUSTARD’S OFFICERS, MANAGERS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY “THE RELEASEES”) FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS AND DEMANDS, INJURIES (INCLUDING DEATH), PROPERTY LOSS OR DAMAGES INCLUDING LEGAL FEES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHICH ARISE FROM OR RELATE TO PARTICIPANT'S TIME AND ACTIVITIES AT THE EVENT AS A RESULT OF THE SOLE, JOINT, OR CONCURRENT NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY OF RELEASEES.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN COMPANY EVENTS OR THE PURCHASE OF TICKETS FOR THE EVENTS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating your negligence or act resulting in harm to another patron attending the event.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All matters relating to the Website and these Terms and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction).
Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms or the Website shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of California in each case located in the City of Los Angeles. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
The parties will attempt in good faith to resolve through negotiation any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement including the documents it incorporates by reference. In the event that the dispute, claim or controversy is not resolved through negotiation all claims and disputes are to be settled by binding arbitration in the State of California or another location mutually agreeable to the parties. The arbitration shall be conducted on a confidential basis pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any decision or award as a result of any such arbitration proceeding shall be in writing and shall provide an explanation for all conclusions of law and fact and shall include the assessment of costs, expenses, and reasonable attorneys' fees.